- Decode your audience. This is, perhaps, one of the most important parts of essay writing process. Audience is basically a person (or people) every writer strives to satisfy. We don’t say that you should live their dreams in the first place, but writing for a fan fiction site has nothing in common with the school essay. Decide the type of audience you are writing for. The examiners’ team? Students? Friends? The latter will enjoy the informality and fluidness of your writing, while university teachers might prefer a more traditional, structured narrative. Depending on the target readers, you can make an outline of your future point and then edit it without effort. Remember that your readers have a background experience on the topic, so try to learn everything there is to about the subject. Don’t worry if you think that you are too inexperienced for a philosophical essay. The novelty of your research may be the element of success.
- Set realistic goals. Do not try to impress your teacher with information abundance. Believe us, your exam committee is not going to look through the mounts of paperwork to find the essence. They are evaluating general structure and creativity, not length. For all those students who love to procrastinate, it would be better to get started two days before the exam.
- Set a routine. You may want to reorganize your working space so that nothing distracts you from your studies. Read the instructions carefully and make writing a tradition, like a morning or an evening ritual. If you establish a sense of process, it will help you not to miss the deadline. That’s how your favorite cheap essay writing service works, and that’s what you should do in the first place.
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Every day you tell yourself that the perfect time has not come. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after… And so it goes, on and on. Our advice is never delay, but rather try to draw inspiration from everyday stuff, like conversations, people-watching, listening to lovely pieces on the radio. Yes, even your favorite song can get the process going. You cannot control your inspiration, that’s for sure, but you can stimulate it and make your imagination work.
- Keep a diary. Remember sweet school days when you kept a diary? If you are about to write an essay and don’t know where to start, you can buy a notebook. Thought-provoking ideas, quotes, just something that you found unusual will help. In the end, you will get a perfect storage for ideas that are ready to be used. This will assist in generating characters and story lines. Besides, a diary has the space to experiment with writing styles and use various techniques. You may also want your collection to be private, which writing on blog does not provide.
St. Edwards School
Program High School, GCSE / IGCSE, A-Level, IB Location Oxford, 2 km from the center Founded in ...read more
How to write a recommendation letter
Letter of recommendation is an important document, which determines the fate of your admission to ...read more